Thank you for your interest in our enterprise and products.
We take data protection very seriously and we would like you to feel at ease while browsing our site and digital content.
Protecting your privacy is essential for CATSACKS S.L., so we make it our top priority to follow strictly the existing legislation.
Below you can read a brief description on how we manage your personal data in our site, and what we do to protect them.
1. Responsible for this site and its digital content and products
- Owner: Cuxart Sacks, S.L.
- Adress: Calle Montecassino, 2 bajos
- CP: 08006 Barcelona
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NIF: B67608547
- Registro Mercantil de Barcelona: tomo 47299, sección general, folio 115, hoja B547772, inscripción 1ª.
2. Personal data management goals
- To send information related to your participation and/or your request to receive more information about the business fairs and services we render.
- Send promotional info and/or publicity in the business fair, services and activities offered by Catsacks S.L.
- To solve your questions through our site’s forms, only contacting you through the means provided by yourself.
- Managing our contractual relationship, which includes: to process your purchase, manage your invoices and charges, refunds, and general customer loyalty.
- Maintenance of commercial no-send lists in case you’ve expressed your wish to not receive promotional information or publicity via e-mail.
- Data erasure in case you would like to exert your right to request it. This data will be blocked for anything other than personal communication exclusively related to our contractual relationship
3. Keeping your data
- We will keep your data during the shortest time as legally possible.
- If you don’t have any commercial relation with Catsacks S.L.
- In case you request information, as it will be necessary to provide the requested answers.
- For newsletter subscribers, all e-mail data will be erased after 3 months of requesting to be unsubscribed.
4. Legitimization for the treatment of your data
Depending on the kind of commercial relationship or else, the legal frame for the treatment of your personal data can be:
- Consented, from the moment you voluntarily provide your data in our on-line forms and accept the treatment of your data by checking the agreement box (E.g.: receiving publicity about our products).
- To treat your data according to the contractual relationship existing between the parts, resulting of the purchase of our products.
- Legal obligation, included in GDPR regulations and the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (blocking your data and list of no commercial mail).
5. Who will we share your data with?
- Data in filled-in on inquiry forms will not be shared with third parties.
- When Catsacks S.L. provides a service through a third-party provider, your data will be shared with that provider under strict confidentiality and previous signing of a service rendering contract between the responsible party (Catsacks S.L.) and the receiving party (provider).
- Newsletter subscribers’ data will be exclusively handled by Catsacks S.L.
- In case of transferring your data to foreign parties, we will follow strict privacy policies and will vouch for the safety of all customers’ data.
- Catsacks S.L. guarantees that under no circumstance will its customers’ data be sold or commercialized in any way.
6. What are your rights regarding the data you provide to us?
- Anyone who requests so has the right to receive clear and comprehensive information on how Catsacks S.L. will handle their personal data.
- Users have the right to access their personal data any time, as well as requesting corrections, deletion, consent withdrawal or opposition as soon as the data is no longer needed for the ends for which it was requested.
- You can at any time exert your right to withdraw your data from e-mail publicity lists.
- Any of the data rights mentioned above can be executed via postal mail, attaching ID copy, to Catsacks S.L., located in C/ Montecasino, 2 bajos – 08000 Barcelona, or via e-mail, to the address email@example.com, also attaching copy of valid ID.
For any inquiry regarding the handling of your data, you can contact Catsacks S.L. at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the Spanish Agency of Data Protection for any inquiries related to your data protection.